Propel Pro is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have a data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use security measures to protect your information from unauthorized uses.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt out).
Propel Pro is committed to processing data in according to its responsibilities under the GDPR. Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes, further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and, when necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purpose subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate or organisational measures.
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you is asked for and you will have your choice to provide it or not.
We use your personal information for the following purpose;
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services;
- To automatically customize your documents with your information;
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other services from Propel Pro.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purpose and Propel Pro is an authorised holder of such information. If you do not choose to provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able continue with your purchase or receive additional services. You can contact us at the email address below to change your preferences at any time.
Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information that we hold that you have provided to us to ensure it is accurate and current at all times. Please contact us and specify the information that you require, and we will send you the information.
Security of information
Propel Pro is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access. We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online payments or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the internet.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update the information at any time. You will be able to;
- View and edit your personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you any marketing information or whether you want third parties to send you information/offers by post or email.
Propel Pro has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for it’s intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We guarantee your e-commerce transactions are 100% safe and secure. When you place orders and use your personal information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. Propel Pro strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for it’s intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission.
What we do with the information you share
When you provide us with your information, we use this information to send you updates about your purchase, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. We will only use payment details that you give us and your billing address only for payments that need to be made at that time. We will not keep any of this information of and when it is given. None of this information will be saved. Propel Pro will only disclose your personal information without any notice only if requirements to do so by law or in good faith belief that it was an action that was a necessity to;
- Conform to the edits of the law or comply with the legal notice serve on Propel Pro or the site
- Protect and defend the rights and property of Propel Pro of the sire and;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Propel Pro, it’s website or the public.
How to opt out
We provide uses to opt out from receiving updates, newsletters and other communications from us. Please contact us to inform us at the email address at the bottom of the page.
Does Propel Pro’s privacy apply to linked websites?
If changes are made to this policy, we will post them here so that you are always aware of what information we collect. If we ever use your information in any manner that is different than stated at the time, we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe Propel Pro has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please email us at: email@example.com